Can I get real?
Going through any heartache, especially divorce, stinks.
It's usually really, really difficult.
I call this pain a modern day rite of passage because it's one of those things that forces you to wake up and say good-bye to a life that isn't working... As a result, you inspire yourself to create what you want for your future.
Every day, every moment even, you get to wake up and start anew.
Are you willing to join me?
- removing the stigma of shame so the legacy of wearing the Scarlet D™ isn't passed onto your children.
- gaining new tools to navigate the emotional roller coaster with compassion and dignity
- developing trust in yourself so you can rebuild your relationships
- being able to see the antagonism and feel the anger without reacting and making mistakes
- knowing how to manage the professionals as a mature thinking partner instead of an emotional wreck
- generously parenting your kids without needing them to choose sides
- having a peaceful home, a loving relationship, and being granted dignity and respect.